So you know how I wasn't a member of FaceBook last post?!! Well this post I am and I am so addicted. It is like on online popularity contest and I HEART, HEART, HEART seeing all my friends in one place. It is so fun. If you are a fellow FBer and want to be my friend you can find me at facebook.com\JennieSorensenJohnson!! Come on, I know you want to! Just look for this picture.
I know, I know...not so awesome like some of ya'lls but It is the most recent of me (last year in Kauai, HI....awww)
So check it out...not a lot else goin on. We are headed off to another camp trip soon and we are so excited. In fact I better get some shut eye so I can get into work early to get off by NOON! Yay...a short Friday, sort of!


Glad you are on facebook now!!
ReplyDelete