blue background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bug Collection

So Kirina has to have a stinkin bug collection for 3rd grade. Gross....I haven't been able to bring myself to pin the bugs to the board. The grasshoppers and praying mantis looks at me (they are all dead) but it creeps me out. And there is this big huge beetle that I really do NOT want to touch.
But of course I will do it for my precious girlie! I can't believe what we have to do as mothers....Hey wait a minute! She has a FATHER...yay! Bug collection and pinning and spreading of wings and legs here we come! We will show you final project soon!

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute girls. :) Can't wait to see the bug collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. Very fitting. Sick. Bugs. They're okay if you're just walking by them on the sidewalk, but I can't believe you have to poke them. CRUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh...it was so gross, but the collection is done and Jared forgot to get a picture of it. And I drove clear to Preston to get a disgusting praying mantis and there were 3.....I repeat 3 in front of our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute picture...they really look like twins!! I can't wait to help with all those fun projects when Alexis starts school!! I am so sorry to hear about your brother....you are such a strong person and such a great example to all of us. Since I've known you, you have been through so much and you handle it amazingly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cute hair!! Your girlies are so cute!! And getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers